Welcome to Aeromove, a home and move services program available exclusively to Aeroplan® Members.
Homeserve Technologies, in partnership with Aeroplan, created Aeromove® for Aeroplan Members to earn Aeroplan Miles on one of life’s largest and most expensive event, buying and selling a home.
What can Aeromove do for me?
Whether you’re buying a home, selling a home, or vacation property anywhere in Canada, Aeromove can help you through the process by:
- Matching you with experienced and reliable real estate agents, home inspectors, movers, lawyers, junk removers and more.
- An opportunity to earn valuable Aeroplan Miles for all your residential real estate and move related services.
- Providing expert information and articles to assist you before, during and after your move right at your fingertips.
How many Aeroplan Miles can I earn?
You will earn valuable Aeroplan Miles for every Aeromove transaction from our home and move service partners:
- 1,500 Aeroplan Miles for every $10,000 in home value* purchased or sold when you use the Aeromove real estate agent referral service.
- 500 Aeroplan Miles for full service moves from Atlas Van Lines for less than 150 miles and 2,500 Aeroplan Miles for moves over 150 miles.
- 500 Aeroplan Miles for every home inspection service from Amerispec.
- 500 Aeroplan Miles for each staging consultation and 2 Aeroplan Miles per $1 spent on staging services.
- 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 you spend on junk removal services from 1-800-GOT-JUNK.
- 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 you spend on legal services from Danson Schwarz Recht.
About Homeserve Technologies Inc.
Homeserve Technologies Inc. is a Canadian-based software development company focused on providing home and move-related services to clients through customized technology platforms. Homeserve is associated with Centract Realty Services, Centract Settlement Services and other residential real estate services managed by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE/TSX:BAM).
About Aeroplan Canada
Aeroplan, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program, is owned by Groupe Aeroplan Inc., a global leader in loyalty management. Aeroplan’s millions of members earn Aeroplan Miles with its growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors. In 2010, over 2 million rewards were issued to members including more than 1.3 million flights on Air Canada and Star Alliance carriers which offer travel to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. In addition to flights, members also have access to over 800 exciting specialty, merchandise, hotel, car rental and experiential rewards.
* Based on the final adjusted purchase price of your residential property upon transaction closing.